BEATLES UK 65 TOUR PROGAM - REPRODUCTION

BEATLES UK 65 TOUR PROGAM - REPRODUCTION
John is wearing black pants and shirt instead of blue/purple pants and shirt

THE BEATLES SHOW (BLUE) - REPRODUCTIONS

THE BEATLES SHOW (BLUE) - REPRODUCTIONS
Notice the same 'dog ear' and centre crease

SLIGHT IMPERFECTIONS

SLIGHT IMPERFECTIONS
Notice the water marks toward the top right hand corner of the program in the foreground and the same type of mark under the L on the program in the background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Introduction

Greetings. I thought I would share 'the music I like' with the rest of the world because I am so important and the rest of the world needs to know. Actually, I am sure most of the world couldn't care less about anything I like or dislike or in fact anything about me but I don't really care. I'll put it out there anyway and if someone is interested in it, great.

Firstly, some background information. I am an Australian male, born in 1960, so I was only 10 years old when my favourite music era ended. In fact, Paul McCartney officially announced he was leaving The Beatles on April 10, 1970, the day after I turned 10. Although the 60's are my favourite era, I enjoy at least some music from every decade since the 1950's, including some of the most recent releases (with the emphasis on some!!!).

My favourite band is The Beatles and I have been collecting Beatles records, books, and memorabillia since I was 12 (that is, since 1972). I also have a relatively large collection of The Monkees. I intend to up load images of Beatles, Monkees and other items that may be of interest, so keep an eye out. I won't always get a chance to add to it but I'll do the best I can.

I will also put my views forward on some topics of interest. The first one will be on the proliferation of fake BEATLES TOUR PROGRAMS (PROGRAMMES) and how to tell them apart from genuine originals.

As I mentioned I do like music from many eras including 50's rock'n'roll (Elvis etc), early 60's instrumentals (The Shadows etc), 'British Invasion' (Kinks etc),'surf' (The Beach Boys etc), mid-sixties USA (Lovin' Spoonful etc), 'psychedelic' (Strawberry Alarm Clock etc), 'bubblegum' (1910 Fruitgum Co. etc) 'jazz rock' (Blood, Sweat and Tears etc), 'heavy rock' (Deep Purple etc) 'glam rock' (T.Rex etc), 'new wave' (Blondie etc), Australian 'pub rock' (Australian Crawl etc), 'new romantics' (Duran Duran etc), 'brit pop' (The Verve etc) and even some 'rap' (eminem etc). So, occasionally, I will mention them as well.

Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment